Leaking Gas Caused an Explosion in a XIX. District Family House

Local News

An explosion occurred in district XIX., in Budapest, in the basement of a detached house Tuesday morning.


Presumably, gas leaking from a gas cylinder stored in the basement exploded, a spokesman for the Budapest Disaster Management Directorate told MTI. Máté Kisdi added: the accident took place in Ferenc Jáhn street. No fire broke out during the incident.

Katasztrofavedelem.hu wrote about the accident, the ambulances took a person to the hospital. Professional firefighters from the capital are inspecting and ventilating the building.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *